Jobs and Training Notifications
Either way - please be descriptive about the requirements and benefits. Please provide a contact email address or website link. Queries by applicants to the group administrators cannot be entertained.
Clinical Fellowship in Radiation Oncology at Tata Medical Center, Kolkata
Applications are invited for a 2 year fellowship in Radiation Oncology at TMC, Kolkata. TMC is a state-of-the-art tertiary care cancer hospital that will start functioning in Jan 2011. The department of Radiation Oncology is equipped with a Novalis Tx and Tomotherapy, Varisource Brachytherapy, RPM gating, Eclipse, ARIA and Brainlab for SRS/SRT. The Fellowship will be an organized program for post-MD/DNB Radiotherapy candidates with an interest in clinical and technical research in Radiation Oncology. For further details, see the the webpage:
Last date for applications: Nov 15, 2010
For informal queries, contact Dr. Indranil Mallick moc.liamg|kcillami#moc.liamg|kcillami
Workshop to develop protocol http://www.acordworkshop.org.au/
Fellowship: Royal Adelaide Hospital Cancer Centre, Department of Radiation Oncology,
Applications are invited for the position of Fellow in the Radiation Oncology Department of the Cancer Centre, Royal Adelaide Hospital, South Australia.
The Cancer Centre has been established for 16 years. Its cohesive multidisciplinary team deliver international best standard of care to patients from across South Australia and has active outreach in rural South Australia, the Northern Territory and western New South Wales. It is involved in the state-wide Cancer Plan aiming to export multidisciplinary care across the whole State. The Cancer Centre provides the only public radiotherapy centre in South Australia.
RAH Radiation Oncology offers a full range of world standard facilities. Its equipment and services include:
· Five Varian linear accelerators. Four have MLCs and EPIDs. One is equipped with on-board imaging and another fully optioned one will be installed next year at the satellite centre
· New satellite centre at the Lyell McEwin Hospital Prostate LDR brachytherapy with iodine-125 strands and real time planning using Nucletron software
· Prostate HDR brachytherapy with iridium-192 and real time planning using Nucletron software and equipment
· Extensive HDR program for other sites including head and neck
· Specialized services include total body irradiation and stereotactic radiosurgery (to be upgraded soon)
· Philips wide-bore CT Simulator
· Pinnacle treatment planning system, recently upgraded to IMRT-capable V8.0, with a RAID server and an extensive network including a dedicated Medical Physics terminal for beam modeling, research and development
· SXR, Mould Room, Data Management, Library etc.
Radiation Oncology Fellow.
The person we are seeking will have the MBBS or equivalent degree registrable with the Medical Board of South Australia. FRANZCR or successful completion of the final part of the DRANZCR (or equivalent) examination.
Job and Person Specifications are available from Ms S Smith, Administrative Coordinator, RAH Cancer Centre. Telephone: 08 8222 4796 or email ua.vog.as.htlaeh|htims.yelrihs#ua.vog.as.htlaeh|htims.yelrihs.
Enquiries about the positions to: Prof Eric Yeoh, Director, Radiation Oncology, RAH Cancer Centre.
Telephone: 08 8222 4796 or email: ua.vog.as.htlaeh|hoey.cire#ua.vog.as.htlaeh|hoey.cire Or Dr Michael Penniment, Deputy Director, Radiation Oncology, RAH Cancer Centre Telephone: 08 8222 4800 or email: ua.vog.as.htlaeh|tneminnep.leahcim#ua.vog.as.htlaeh|tneminnep.leahcim. Closing Date: 1 February 2010
Neurooncology Fellowship http://www.ucalgary.ca/dcns/divisions/neurosurgery/programs/neurosurgoncol and http://www.clinicalfellowships.com/id45.html
Radiation Oncology Fellowship http://www.caro-acro.ca/News/Job_Centre/Fellowships_in_Radiation_Oncology.htm
All possible fellowships in Canada http://www.clinicalfellowships.com/index.html
IGCS fellowships http://www.igcs.org/fellowships/travelScholars.html
10. Research Fellow (for IGRT/IMRT/image guided brachytherapy only) required in department of Radiation Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. For details contact Dr. Umesh Mahantshetty 09819885774 date posted 27.09.2010